iMMoRtalZ forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iMMoRtalZ forum

Forum board for guild iMMoRtalZ and others on Eather Server- KalOnline

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funny jokes

Go down 
+7
Perfection
Don
SnipeR
SoulR3av3r
LaDyAmmiT
FloppyFlapps
lumpy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lumpy
Admin
Admin
lumpy

Female
Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:52 pm

LMAO just got this msg on my email (it's in slovenian but i'll translate it):

A student fails an exam at 65-year old teacher. Student says: "U know what, I think i know enough for that 6. Let's make an arrangement, I ask u a question and if u don't know the answer to it u give me 6 and if u do know the answer then u can fail me." The teacher agrees and the student asks him: "What is unlogical and illegal? What is logical and illegal? What is unlogical and legal?" The teacher doesn't know the answer so he gives him the grade 6.
The next student comes in and the teacher asks him: "What is unlogical and illegal? What is logical and illegal? What is unlogical and legal?" And the student answers: "Unlogical and illegal is that u are married to an 18 year old. Logical and illegal is that every student is having sex with your wife and unlogical and legal is that u just gave a positive grade to someone who is having sex with your wife." smile
Back to top Go down
https://immortalz.forumotion.com
FloppyFlapps
Noob
Noob
FloppyFlapps

Male
Number of posts : 22

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:32 pm

rofl thats so good, i showed my brother aswell lol
Back to top Go down
LaDyAmmiT
LaDyAmmiT

Female
Number of posts : 19

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:58 am

ROFL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lol! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
lumpy
Admin
Admin
lumpy

Female

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:26 pm

Any other jokes? Very Happy Or do i have to post my emails here lol!
Back to top Go down
SoulR3av3r
Leveler
Leveler

Male
Number of posts : 54

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:46 pm

was haben frauen und hurricanes gemeinsam? es fängt immer mit einem kleinen blasen an und später hat man kein haus mehr
Back to top Go down

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:47 pm

yea great now in english pls xDxD

what kinda of bee makes milk????

a BOObee xD
Back to top Go down
lumpy
Admin
Admin
lumpy

Female

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:09 pm

I dunno what soul wrote, but i know it goes sth like this: what do women and hurricanes have incommon? and then the answer i dunnno what... and u end up without a house Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoulR3av3r
Leveler
Leveler

Male
Number of posts : 54

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:27 pm

it starts with a little "blow" and in the end u loose ur house
Back to top Go down
SnipeR
SnipeR

Male
Number of posts : 51

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:29 pm

omg thas not joke:) thats thrue story ha ha lol!
Back to top Go down

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:32 pm

rofl???? okay soul u better translate it Razz
Back to top Go down
lumpy
Admin
Admin
lumpy

Female

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:39 pm

He already did lol smile well he just added what i didn't know and corrected the end so its more funny. smile
Back to top Go down

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Razz true im just awkward Razz
Back to top Go down
Don
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:30 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
lumpy
Admin
Admin
lumpy

Female

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Ok this might be a bit too much... but it made me laugh! Very Happy u wonder what things i get in my inbox right Very Happy LOL

Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnipeR
SnipeR

Male
Number of posts : 51

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:06 pm

rofl oO
Back to top Go down
Perfection
DropHunter
DropHunter
Perfection

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:08 pm

I once got the same joke in my inbox xD
awesome joke :p
Back to top Go down
OblivonKinght
Leveler
Leveler

Number of posts : 70

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:31 pm

haha that one is so cool

here is my favorit:P

once apon a time there was this cuple how had a real tught time in there marrige
so they decided to go and ski so they could make a freash start
but in the the middel of nowhere in the deapest forest they run out of gas
and the fight was a fact.
and then i fariy aperd
and said you will get 3 wishes eath
and the man screamd "i start, i want to me the only male in whole sweden"
and so happend then the wife "says i want a biker helm" and she got one
then the husband screams agian " i want alla males in eu to be girls" and so happend
the wife " i want i copper plz" and the fairy and man laught for a good whille
but so happend
then the husband whispers " i, alone as the only man in the whole world" guess what so happend
mean while the wife and kick start the bike and put on the helmet and then said " i wish my huband was gay" and speeds away
Back to top Go down
Rh1nO
Leveler
Leveler

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:35 am

my favorite joke is as following *clears his throat*:

there was a young couple and they have been dating for a couple years but the boy hasnt met the girls parents...so he goes to the pharmacy to learn all he can about sex and to get a condom..the next day he feels confident and goes to dinner w/ the girl and her parents...then when it came time to pray the boy never took his head back up until the girl leaned in and said...u never told me u were so religous...and the boy says you never told me ur father was a pharmacist
Back to top Go down
http://www.2girls1finger.com
lumpy
Admin
Admin
lumpy

Female

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:09 pm

Rh1nO wrote:
my favorite joke is as following *clears his throat*:

there was a young couple and they have been dating for a couple years but the boy hasnt met the girls parents...so he goes to the pharmacy to learn all he can about sex and to get a condom..the next day he feels confident and goes to dinner w/ the girl and her parents...then when it came time to pray the boy never took his head back up until the girl leaned in and said...u never told me u were so religous...and the boy says you never told me ur father was a pharmacist

hihihi, nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:46 pm

hahahah okay THIS is a true story k?

right, i went into the closest shop that sold condoms yea, and it just HAPPENED to have no price on it >_>

so, wat did the GIRL on the tills do? use the massive speaker thingy 2 say "suzie can i get a price check on (some random shit cant remember, sumthin bout condoms tho xD)?"

and there was some old woman behind me like *tut tut tut* so i told her "well, if u want 1 ill giv u 1, just dont go complaining to me wen u get herpes"

xDxD
Back to top Go down
OblivonKinght
Leveler
Leveler

Number of posts : 70

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:10 pm

no liked my joke?Sad

no more jokes from me:D
Back to top Go down
lumpy
Admin
Admin
lumpy

Female

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:12 pm

beaky wrote:
hahahah okay THIS is a true story k?

right, i went into the closest shop that sold condoms yea, and it just HAPPENED to have no price on it >_>

so, wat did the GIRL on the tills do? use the massive speaker thingy 2 say "suzie can i get a price check on (some random shit cant remember, sumthin bout condoms tho xD)?"

and there was some old woman behind me like *tut tut tut* so i told her "well, if u want 1 ill giv u 1, just dont go complaining to me wen u get herpes"

xDxD

true story my ass... that happened in one of the movies that played like 4-6 years ago...and i remember cause it was dead funny back then Very Happy Pffff
Back to top Go down
lumpy
Admin
Admin
lumpy

Female

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:13 pm

OblivonKinght wrote:
no liked my joke?Sad

no more jokes from me:D

We like wrote you joke to us ya... u write many jokes more ok? smile (and yeah, i am loosing my mind...that's what u get for watching starwars 3 days in a row Very Happy u start to talk like yoda Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:27 am

ahahhahhaha
message from the dark side there is Razz
and IT IS TRUE ROFL
seriously, if u asked laura herself,, she'd tell u
Back to top Go down
lumpy
Admin
Admin
lumpy

Female

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:01 am

Mhhh i'm gonna stop watching now smile i don't like the old parts and that cute little thing called Anakin just turned evil and looks like one little tin man Razz so where's the fun in that for a girl to see smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny jokes   Funny jokes Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Funny jokes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next